Berry Chicken Salad
6oz. Cooked Chicken Breast
Organic Baby Spinach
Small Red Onion
½ Yellow, Red and Orange Bell Peppers
2 tbs. Of Garlic powder
1 pk. Of Goya seasoning
½ tsp. Of Black Pepper
½ tsp. Of Salt
3tbsp. Of Coconut Oil.
½ Cup of Raspberry
½ Cup of Blueberries
3 tbsp. Of Flaxseed
Marie’s Raspberry Vinaigrette (Gluten Free and No Preservatives)
- Wash chicken breast, then remove as much fat as possible.
- Season both sides of the chicken breast, by rubbing the chicken breast with garlic powder, Goya chicken seasoning, black pepper and salt.
- Heat up, 3tbs. Of Coconut Oil, once the oil is hot, then placed seasoned chicken breast in the pan with the hot coconut oil.
- Cook chicken breast on both sides until the chicken breast turn white and when you slice into it, it’s no longer pink in the middle.
- Once meat is cooked, allow the chicken breast to cool (enough to handle), once cooled chop into small, square pieces (to be added to salad) set aside.
- Wash Organic Spinach, Cucumber, Raspberry, Blueberries and Peppers.
- Place washed organic spinach in a large bowl, chop cucumber into half slices, leaving the skin on, chop onion and peppers into half slices as well.
- Add all chopped vegetables, chicken breast, raspberries, blueberries and flaxseed into the bowl with the spinach and toss.
- Then sprinkle the walnuts on top and finish it off with Marie’s Raspberry Vinaigrette, enjoy!